These raspberry healthy lunchbox muffins are delicious! Just the right amount of natural sweetness added by the raspberries they are wholesome and free of nasties. I make slightly smaller ones to pop in my kids lunchbox and they are an absolute hit!
Pop them into a container or snap lock bag and keep them in the freezer. Put directly from freezer into lunchbox and they have thawed perfectly by school eating time.
Super easy and quick to make, the recipe is below!
- 2 cups flour (I use a blend of wholemeal and plain)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A squeeze of honey
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries (save some for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius
- Mix all dry ingredients and wet ingredients in separate bowls
- Add together and mix until just combined
- Sometimes your mixture may be a bit dry depending on the flour you used – if this is the case add a dash of your milk of choice
- Fold in the frozen raspberries
- Spoon into lined muffin tin
- Pop some raspberries on the top
- Bake for 10 – 14 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean